Thursday 1 September 2011

Thank You for the Cards, Gifts & Well-Wishes!

 My dear classes,


I post this to thank all of you for the cards/letters of thanks and appreciation, your Teachers' Day gifts and well-wishes. All of you have touched my hearts and I am really grateful to be teaching you. I have learnt a lot from ALL of you and I hope that you have been learning, from me too.


Thank you for the encouragement and for the support. Please continue to work hard and persevere - as these are the keys to what you will build for yourself in future, as knowledge and passion are things that no one will ever take away from you. Love your subjects, so that you are always curious, always willing to dig deeper, to understand the fundamental concepts before delving into the more difficult aspects of the subject. 


Plan your time carefully too, and don't waste too much time on playing too many computer/iPhone/iPad games. They are fun, sometimes enriching and even though all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, all play and no work makes Jack a silly boy ... So please manage your time carefully, and remember again that although Biology is fun and of course interesting, you need to sit down and remember many things and concepts.


Yours in learning,
Mrs Lehming  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment